Great news! We have just implemented a new feature which allows you to hide titles that you would not read, making it easier to find the ones you love!
This new function is now available on Android and iOS!
To hide titles please follow the instructions below:
- Open up the Readly app and sign into your profile
- Press and hold the cover/title that you wish to hide
- Select "Hide Title'
Now, this title is hidden from the Discovery, Magazines and Download tab (for this profile), allowing for you to personalise your magazine results! You can also view your hidden magazines by going into the "My Content" tab and scroll down to "Hidden Magazines". The function of hiding is limited to 40 magazines per profile.
To unhide please follow the steps below:
- Open up the Readly app, sign into your profile and go into the "My Content" section
- Scroll down until you see "Hidden Titles" and select "Show"
- Scroll through and find the magazine you would like to unhide
- Press and hold on the cover and select "Unhide Title"
Tip: This function is also great if you are looking to set up a profile for your children! Please click here
for more information on how this feature can be used to customise your child's reading selection.